The second annual National Greening the FE (Further Education) & HE (Higher Education) Sectors Conference and Exhibition: Promoting Environmental, Economic and Social Sustainability will be held at The Brewery in London on 30 May 2012.
Presented by Govtoday, this conference will explore the direction that Further and Higher Education Institutions should take in order to lower environmental impacts while delivering the requirements of sustainable economic growth.
Facilitated by Simon Fanshawe, the conference will see a number of prominent speakers:
- Joanna Simpson, Senior Policy Adviser, Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)
- Derry Caleb, Chairman, Association of University Directors of Estates
- Iain Patton, Chief Executive, Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC)
- David Frise, Head of Sustainability, Building & Engineering Services Association
- Roy Morgan-Wood, Sustainability Champion, Leicester College
- Simon Kemp, Academic Lead, Education for Sustainable Development, The Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Professor Andy Lane, Professor of Environmental Systems, The Open University
- Dr Habil Jasmin Godemann, Visiting Research Fellow, International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, Nottingham University Business School